Hello Volleyball Coaches,
We’re pretty excited about the release of our book Coaching Volleyball Champions: Principles and Practices of Successful Coaches.
The book features interviews with the who’s who of North America’s volleyball coaches. Each chapter includes a bio of the coach, followed by a in-depth interview and finally that coaches’ five favorite drills…theory put into practice!
The coaches featured in the book are
- Al Scates, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Doug Reimer, University of British Columbia
- Marv Dunphy, Pepperdine University
- Laurie Eisler, University of Alberta
- Kevin Boyles, University of Calgary
- Carl McGown, USA Volleyball
- Terry Danyluk, University of Alberta
- Keith Hansen, Red Deer College
- Jim McLaughlin, University of Washington
- Richard Schick, University of British Columbia
- Garth Pischke, University of Manitoba
Hope you enjoy the book!
Ard and Mary
Check out what Terry Liskevych from The Art of Coaching Volleyball had to say about our book!
Also the book is now available as an e-book!!! You can either purchase it from us right here on our site, or go to either Kobos or Amazon.